Flying Fox Throwing Axe
The Flying Fox Woodsman Hatchet is a multi-use camp hatchet in the same Sport Utility Line as the other new axes we carry. The Flying Fox was developed with specific design parameters, so that it functions well for wood-cutting chores, but also qualifies for competitive throwing in both major urban axe throwing organizations - the NATF and the WATL.
Custom leather sheaths available too - add Here.
Unique hand-painted designs and bulk orders available.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
All custom orders are considered a final sale - that includes custom paint designs or color selection.
Shipping timelines for custom orders are dependent on customer needs, timelines and availability of product. Typical turnaround time is one week. Please contact us with questions.
- Forged tool steel head. Made in USA.
- Hand sharpened, tapered bit for cutting and light splitting.
- Head coated with boiled Linseed Oil over the as forged finish.
- Head weight 1 lbs. 11 oz.
- Bit length 3 7/8”
- Hickory Handle trimmed to be under 16”